Places I want to visit

got this topic  from student blogging challenge . I have gotten a lot of ideas from this site so I think you should visit it.

Since I went to Europe I have seen two of the places I want to visit on my list. Those are the Coliseum and the Eiffel Tower. But this blog post is about the places I have never visited.

1. Times Square

Its busy, its bright, and its an amazing place. Who doesn’t want to see times square at least once?

2. Barcelona

I want to go to Spain one day and I think that Barcelona would show me architecture and great soccer

3. Uluru

I don’t know  why, but this ginormous rock is interesting to me.

4. Colorado

I’ve never been skiing so Colorado seems to be a great skiing place.

5. Dubai

It has everything awesome. I has anything from the tallest building on earth to Atlantis Waterparks.

6. Yellowstone park

I kind of want to see a national park like Yellow Stone.

These are some of my favorites so please write a comment about your favorite place to visit!

Uluru glowing
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Peter Nijenhuis via Compfight

4 Comments

1. I agree about Yellowstone. I’ve never been to that part of the country, and some of my favorite books from childhood are set in that area. I’d love to see Wyoming and the surrounding land.

2. All of those places sound really fun to visit, and that’s really cool how you got to go to Europe and visit the Eiffel Tower and the Coliseum.

3. I used to live in Colorado and I think you would like it there. Yellowstone seems like it would be fun, my mom wants to go there and so do I. I’ve never heard of Uluru, sounds cool. Anyways, loved the post