7th Grade Year

Huge projects, end of the year exams, and teachers rushing to get some grades in. Oh! It must be the end of the year! Hooray! No school, no teachers, no homework, but only(sadly) for 3 months. Now, lets see how my year went.

At the beginning of the year, I thought I would have just about the same friends, but I was TOTALLY wrong. Since I had a different schedule with a ton of people I didn’t know, I was bound to make new friends. I have met new friends and friend groups that I didn’t even notice last year! Thanks to them, I have explored more TV shows (especially Sherlock) and other things. Some things have changed from sixth grade like how easy it is to remember your locker combination. I don’t even think about it anymore, its muscle memory! Also, the cafeteria loves Sun Chips. There are one line of every chip bag and 5 for Sun Chips.

Overall the friend situation went well in this grade but the homework was horrid. With math homework everyday and possibly science, it usually keeps me up.