Snow days

On my snow days I had so much fun playing inside. Wh.. Wait what? You didn’t play outside ?!

I know, I know, I didn’t go outside, so what! I probably had as much fun as you guys did. I had a great day staying warm inside, having no school, and playing most of the day. I got to play plenty of video/board games, (thank god) watched my favorite TV shows, and just about procrastinated all day.

I do wish that I went outside for a little bit, but my grandparents thought it was too icy. I thought that if I could find a piece of cardboard I could sled down the hill ( because nobody in Texas has a sled.) I still didn’t go outside for both of the two days.

I want to know what you guys did during the snow day, if it was horrible, if it was amazing, of if you don’t remember because you slept through the day.

2 Comments

1. Great job!! Snow days are the best!! Because you get to stay home an do nothing while the people that DO go to school, they have to do work!! Like like the open paragraph when it says “on my snow days I had so much fun playing outside. Wh..What? You didn’t play outside ?!” That was a great way to start off your story.