Weatherman

Since my last blog I couldn’t think of another topic to talk about so I will talk more about my thoughts of being a weatherman.

Ever since 4th grade I have wanted to be a weatherman. It wasn’t one of those things that I have wanted to do since kindergarten, in fact, I had no idea what I wanted to do when I grew up. But then I woke up one day and I just wanted to. I personally don’t know how I thought of it but my ideas of it are these theories.

1. In a dream

This idea has me having the longest dream I have ever had. I would kill a fire-breathing dragon and then decide that I wanted to be a weatherman

2. jealousy

I got jealous of all my friends having the best dream jobs so I chose a random job. I am lucky I didn’t choose a cashier!

3. my dog

My dog came up stairs and told me that I shall be a weatherman, I guess I believed him.

4. coincidence

Happened just by coincidence.

Please help me decide which theory is true in the comments!

2 Comments

1. I think it was Marley who told you to be a weatherman. He is a smart dog and he communicates to us at night. I’ve caught him.

2. Very interesting… I’ve heard that dreams come from thoughts that happen in reality. So I don’t think it was a sign that you had the weatherman topic in your dream, but only a connection between reality and dreaming.