FUN!

Hey guys I just recently started some thing called school if you don’t know, which is not great. I mean I am happy that I get to see my friends again, but its back to homework, homework, homework, and did i mention homework?  Its upsetting being at school for seven hours then have tennis for 2 hours after and then getting home at 7 and does homework until 10. But its fine, at least I get an education unlike too many kids in this world. All I can say is at least I have the weekends.

7 Comments

1. I hear you, Jason…that IS a difficult schedule. I’ve been doing homework until about 10:00, too.

Your blog looks terrific! Love the colors here. Great job.

2. I totally agree with you. I like being able to see all my friends again, but I dislike having so much homework and having to wake up early.

3. The home work is super tough to I also don’t get back till 7:00, because of golf.I heard 7th grade was hard but didn’t think it was ever going to be this hard.The night’s before test are just plain out terrible.

4. Because I’m in football i have to wake up at 6:30 am and when i get back from school I’m so exhausted. So I have to agree with you i have fallen asleep doing homework like 5 times since school started.