Favorite Place In Austin: Top Golf!

Top Golf is a driving range with a twist. I think it is one of the best places to visit in Austin and here are some reasons why.

First off, the twist is that it is a game. It is great for a whole family, even if they don’t play golf. The goal is to hit the golf ball into one of these giant holes and score points. You may think its simple, but its harder than you think. All the holes are spread out and are different sizes ( usually the closer they are the closer and less points they are.) But its good for the kids because if you hit it in the center of a closer hole, it most likely will be worth more points than a far one in the corner. Lastly, if you REALLY don’t want to play, there are x-box games inside. That is why this place is great.

Secondly, its not just golf, its also is a restaurant. While you are playing, waiters serve you food. Top Golf offers pizzas, hamburgers, wings, and more! Its not just that they serve food, the food is actually good. I had a flat bread sausage pizza, and it was really good. Lastly, the greatest part about it is the wait. On spring break, I went to Top Golf at 12:30 PM, and there was no wait if you have a membership card. But if you need a membership card, it was a 5 minute wait. That makes Top Golf a Terrific Place.

Top Golf is a great place to spend a few hours at, I personally think it is one of the best places in Austin. If you don’t like this place, then there is something wrong with you.

1 Comment